Drink Drive Courses

Click here:-> |     2015 Courses & Venues        |

Course Fees start from £165

HAPAS is an Approved Course Provider with over 15 years experience.
Courses are traditionally held in Hertfordshire at Watford, Hemel Hempstead, St. Albans, Harpenden, Stevenage, Royston, Cheshunt, Bishop Stortford, Hatfield, and Potters Bar. In Bedfordshire they are held at: Bedford, Luton, Dunstable, Sandy, Flitwick and Milton Keynes

*Cards Accepted – Cheques and P.O’s paid to HAPAS*
Full fee: £195 – (can be paid in instalments) or
£175 or £165 for early bird bookings and specified concessions  depending on venue location.    
(Please note that our course schedule was correct at time of publication – please confirm by contacting HAPAS – email bookings@hapas.org or call 01438 718374.)